Fallbrook Woman’s Club Hosts September Meeting
Founding era

In 1907, the “Saturday Afternoon Club” was established by 15 women to provide a resting spot for farmers and families, especially wives, on their weekend trips to town. The club changed its name to “Fallbrook Woman’s Club” in 1946, with their mission now being community improvement through volunteer service.
For the first meeting in November 1907, space was rented in the Masonic Hall. In 1913, a building was purchased as a clubhouse and was later moved for the construction of the Santa Fe Railroad Spur.
Chairman Report: Fallbrook WC Chairman’s Program
President, Fallbrook Woman’s Club
Each year, the Club President selects a local organization to champion as the President’s Project, focusing members’ time, talents, and generosity where they can make the greatest impact. This year, President Cindy Clarke has chosen the Fallbrook Food Pantry, inviting every member to help through volunteer service, food drives, and financial donations. Even one hour spent sorting, packing, or distributing food can make a meaningful difference for local families and seniors facing food insecurity. Together, our small acts of kindness create lasting change. As Cindy reminds us, the Butterfly Effect is real—every volunteer hour and every donation helps build a stronger, brighter community through service and sisterhood.
