Theme: Make a difference – give a smile, a greeting, a hand
Focus: Literacy for Children and Adults
May 23-25, 2013- CFWC Convention- Crown Plaza – Los Angeles (Date correction)
- AREA D at CFWC Convention- Thursday, May 23- Check in Schedule for Fine Art & Craft Contest entries- 9:45 AM- 10:30 AM; Saturday, May 25- Check out Schedule For Fine Art & Craft Contest entries- 10:30 AM- 11:00 AM
- June 1, 2013- (New Member Dues & Quarterly Report Deadline)
- June 30-July 3, 2013- GFWC Convention-Hollywood, Florida (Date correction)
- August 1, 2013- Deadline for Western Region Tours- Western Region Information- Sept 4-8, 2013
- August 12, 2013- Deadline for hotel reservations- Western Region- Western Region Information- Sept 4-8, 2013
Click on the link below to see the most current newsletter.
OUR AREA CLUBS
There are 12 clubs in the North San Diego County Area. Club addresses or links to available websites for each club are listed under “The Palomar District Area Clubs“. We hope you will contact the club serving your area to see what their volunteer opportunities are. Click here for upcoming CLUB events.
The GFWC California Federation of Women’s Clubs is part of an International Community Service Organization which provides education, training and interaction opportunities for volunteers who are committed to individual growth and community improvement to enrich the quality of life throughout California and the world.
THE GOAL OF THE PALOMAR DISTRICT IS TO
UNITE – We offer several opportunities for our members to share ideas at meetings, fundraisers and our annual convention, and through our Club Newsletters.
PROMOTE – GFWC and CFWC endorsed Community Service Projects and membership recruit/retain/orientation ideas. (Attend CFWC Area D Membership Conference – October/November)
OFFER TRAINING -
Members in Club management
- CFWC Year-end Report Completion
RECOGNIZE – Accomplishments of our members at the annual Arts Festival (February), District Convention (April) and CFWC Convention (May)