Theme: TEAMWORK-Pitch In, Have Fun &
Whistle While You Work!
Focus: Support the Military
PALOMAR DISTRICT MEETINGS & CLUB ASSIGNMENTS 2015-16 (updated 9/19/15)
SIGN UP for GFWC Legislative Alerts– Click here
Apply for the LEADS Program- Deadline for Applications to Linda Bridges- Dec 1st
December 1, 2015-
- (New Member Dues & Quarterly Report Deadline)
- FinalApplicationLEADS2016- due to Palomar District President
December 15, 2015- New Member/Late Paying Dues-due to District Treasurer
- Last New Member Payment to District Treasurer. Members who join between December 15th and April 27, 2016, will be included on the 2016 Club Information Form (Data Blank)
January 5, 2016-Painted Turtle Report due to Sally Montgomery, CFWC Chairman
January 19, 2016- Deadline to RSVP for January 26, 2016 Board of Directors Meeting in Carlsbad; Photo Pre-registration Form due to Debbie Bainbridge.
- CALL- January 26, 2016 Palomar Board-FINAL
- REGISTRATION FORM- Board of Director- January 26, 2016
- Proposed- Resolution-Domestic Violence-Enforcment of Marsy’s Law- Jan 2016
- Treasurer’s Report and Proposed Bylaws & Standing Rules – to follow
- Minutes from previous minutes- click here
Click on the link below to see the most current Telescope E-news.
OUR AREA CLUBS
There are 12 clubs in the North San Diego County Area. Club addresses or links to available websites for each club are listed under “The Palomar District Area Clubs“. We hope you will contact the club serving your area to see what their volunteer opportunities are. Click here for upcoming CLUB events.
The GFWC California Federation of Women’s Clubs is part of an International Community Service Organization which provides education, training and interaction opportunities for volunteers who are committed to individual growth and community improvement to enrich the quality of life throughout California and the world.
THE GOAL OF THE PALOMAR DISTRICT IS TO
UNITE – We offer several opportunities for our members to share ideas at meetings, fundraisers and our annual convention, and through our Club Newsletters.
PROMOTE – GFWC and CFWC endorsed Community Service Projects and membership recruit/retain/orientation ideas. (Attend CFWC Area D Membership Conference – October/November)
OFFER TRAINING –
Members in Club management
- CFWC Year-end Report Completion
RECOGNIZE – Accomplishments of our members at the annual Arts Festival/District Convention (April) and CFWC Convention (May)