“Step Up, Step Out of Your Comfort Zone, and Step Into Leadership”
Focus- Women’s and Children’s Health Issues
SIGN UP for GFWC Legislative Alerts– Click here
SIGN UP for CFWC “QuickBytes” E-news– Click here
SIGN UP for GFWC “News and Notes” E-news– Click here
December 1, 2017
- GFWC Recruitment Campaign Quarterly Deadline- Send the name of the recruiter and the names and contact information of the active, dues-paying new members to Pam Ament, CFWC 2nd Vice President of Membership. Click here for forms and information.
- New-Late-Paying-Dues-Remittance-PALOMAR 2017-18 Form-INTERACTIVE remit to Palomar District Treasurer (Last payment for new/late paying members. Hold dues until April 2018 Convention (Club Information Form-Data Blanks)
- L.E.A.D.S. Applications due to Myrna Binford. Information and application are on the CFWC Website- Leadership Page. Click here and look towards the bottom of the page.
January 16, 2018
- Pre-registration deadline for Photo Contest
January 23, 2018- Palomar Board of Directors Meeting (Carlsbad)
- Reports Due, Writing and Photo Contest Entries Due
- Pick up Report Judging Packets
February 1, 2018- Deadline for “Star” Recruitment Contest. . Click here form.
February 5, 2018- Deadline for Report Judging Results to Palomar District Dean (Vicky)
February 14, 2018- Palomar Dean’s deadline for reports to CFWC
February 15-18, 2018- CFWC Winter Board (South)
February 20, 2018
- Pre-registration deadline for Fine Arts Contest
- Pre-registration deadline for Crafts Contest
- Registration Deadline for Art Festival Brunch
February 27, 2018- Palomar Art Festival & Arts/Crafts Judging in Poway
Click on the link below to see the most current Telescope E-news.
OUR AREA CLUBS
There are 12 clubs in the North San Diego County Area. Club addresses or links to available websites for each club are listed under “The Palomar District Area Clubs“. We hope you will contact the club serving your area to see what their volunteer opportunities are. Click here for upcoming CLUB events.
The GFWC California Federation of Women’s Clubs is part of an International Community Service Organization which provides education, training and interaction opportunities for volunteers who are committed to individual growth and community improvement to enrich the quality of life throughout California and the world.
THE GOAL OF THE PALOMAR DISTRICT IS TO
UNITE – We offer several opportunities for our members to share ideas at meetings, fundraisers and our annual convention, and through our Club Newsletters.
PROMOTE – GFWC and CFWC endorsed Community Service Projects and membership recruit/retain/orientation ideas. (Attend CFWC Area D Membership Conference – October/November)
OFFER TRAINING IN CLUB MANAGEMENT-
- CFWC Year-end Report Completion
RECOGNIZE – Accomplishments of our members at the annual Arts Festival/District Convention (April) and CFWC Convention (May)