Theme: TEAMWORK-Pitch In, Have Fun &
Whistle While You Work!
Focus: Support the Military
January 14, 2015- CLUB Deadline for Photography Preregistration Form to Debbie Bainbridge (Julian)
January 14, 2015- DEADLINE for Registration for January 21, 2015 Palomar Board of Directors Meeting- to Linda Bridges
January 15, 2015- DISTRICT deadline for Palomar LEADS entry to Pam Ament, CFWC Leadership Chairman
January 15, 2015- Deadline (extended) for Club Bulletins (Local Organization/Project and/or Speaker Contact Information) to Linda Bridges
- Julian Woman’s Club- Homelife Department- Received…thanks Julian!
- Woman’s Club of Oceanside- WHRC & California Landmarks
- GFWC Contemporary Women of North County- International Outreach Department
- GFWC Inland Valley Federated Women’s Club- Domestic Violence Awareness & Prevention
January 21, 2015 (Wednesday)-Palomar Board of Directors Meeting (Carlsbad)
- Carlsbad Woman’s Club Silent Auction- open for bids- 8:30 -9:30 AM
- Registration: 9 AM
- Call to Order: 9:30 AM
- Adjourn: 12:30 PM +/-
- Location: Carlsbad Woman’s Club (clubhouse)
- Cost: $5 per person registration fee
- Photography Entries due (can be mailed or delivered to Jan 21st meeting)
- Writing Contest Entries due (can be mailed or delivered to Jan 21st meeting)
- Clubs- pick up Reports for Judging
- Program- Fisher House Foundation
- CLUB ASSIGNMENTS:
- Morning Goodies- Bonsall & Inland Valley
- $25 Value Raffle Baskets- CWONC, Vista & Parliamentary Law
- Raffle Ticket Sellers- Carlsbad, Oceanside & San Dieguito
- Read Minutes- Bonsall, Vista, San Dieguito & Oceanside
January 30, 2015 (NEW)- Deadline for GFWC Star Recruitment Award information to Dori Kelsey, CFWC 2nd VP (contact information located in CFWC Yearbook)
December 31, 2014- End of the Club Reporting Year
Click on the link below to see the most current Telescope E-news.
OUR AREA CLUBS
There are 12 clubs in the North San Diego County Area. Club addresses or links to available websites for each club are listed under “The Palomar District Area Clubs“. We hope you will contact the club serving your area to see what their volunteer opportunities are. Click here for upcoming CLUB events.
The GFWC California Federation of Women’s Clubs is part of an International Community Service Organization which provides education, training and interaction opportunities for volunteers who are committed to individual growth and community improvement to enrich the quality of life throughout California and the world.
THE GOAL OF THE PALOMAR DISTRICT IS TO
UNITE – We offer several opportunities for our members to share ideas at meetings, fundraisers and our annual convention, and through our Club Newsletters.
PROMOTE – GFWC and CFWC endorsed Community Service Projects and membership recruit/retain/orientation ideas. (Attend CFWC Area D Membership Conference – October/November)
OFFER TRAINING -
Members in Club management
- CFWC Year-end Report Completion
RECOGNIZE – Accomplishments of our members at the annual Arts Festival (February), District Convention (April) and CFWC Convention (May)