“Step Up, Step Out of Your Comfort Zone, and Step Into Leadership”
Focus- Women’s and Children’s Health Issues
SIGN UP for GFWC Legislative Alerts– Click here
SIGN UP for CFWC “QuickBytes” E-news– Click here
SIGN UP for GFWC “News and Notes” E-news– Click here
February 21, 2017- Palomar District Art Festival Judging & Brunch- Templar Hall- Poway. Click here for more information.
March 1, 2017
- GFWC Recruitment Campaign Quarterly Deadline-Send the name of the recruiter and the names and contact information of the active, dues-paying new members to Pam Ament, CFWC 2nd Vice President of Membership. Click here for forms and information.
- Deadline for CFWC Young Musician’s Application to CFWC Chairman, Beverly Ulis. Click here for more information.
March 21,2017- Palomar District Membership Workshop (Bonsall). Click here for more information.
April 19, 2017-Deadline for Meals and Hotel for CFWC Convention (May 17-20, 2017)
April 15, 2017- Deadline for Palomar Craft and Fine Art Winners list to CFWC Chairman, Shelia Kutkus. Click here for more CFWC information. (Joye Davisson- Fine Arts & Bea Liner-Crafts)
April 24, 2017- Palomar Convention- “Hooray, Hooray, It’s Federation Day!”
May 1, 2017
- CFWC New-Late Paying Member DUES-2016-18 (Form)- remit to Palomar District Treasurer
- Deadline for Palomar District Photography Winners list to CFWC State Chairman, Nancy Jo Banko. Click here for more CFWC information. (Debbie Bainbridge)
- GFWC Year in Pictures Photo Contest deadline
May 18-21, 2017- CFWC Convention (Costa Mesa Hilton)
Click on the link below to see the most current Telescope E-news.
OUR AREA CLUBS
There are 12 clubs in the North San Diego County Area. Club addresses or links to available websites for each club are listed under “The Palomar District Area Clubs“. We hope you will contact the club serving your area to see what their volunteer opportunities are. Click here for upcoming CLUB events.
The GFWC California Federation of Women’s Clubs is part of an International Community Service Organization which provides education, training and interaction opportunities for volunteers who are committed to individual growth and community improvement to enrich the quality of life throughout California and the world.
THE GOAL OF THE PALOMAR DISTRICT IS TO
UNITE – We offer several opportunities for our members to share ideas at meetings, fundraisers and our annual convention, and through our Club Newsletters.
PROMOTE – GFWC and CFWC endorsed Community Service Projects and membership recruit/retain/orientation ideas. (Attend CFWC Area D Membership Conference – October/November)
OFFER TRAINING IN CLUB MANAGEMENT-
- CFWC Year-end Report Completion
RECOGNIZE – Accomplishments of our members at the annual Arts Festival/District Convention (April) and CFWC Convention (May)