Theme: TEAMWORK-Pitch In, Have Fun &
Whistle While You Work!
Focus: Support the Military
February 4, 2015- Art Easel Fund Campaign Launched!
April 1, 2015- Club Treasurers- complete the Club Information Form (Data Blanks), Palomar Information Form & Club Roster in time for April 29th submission. Click here for forms and instructions.
April 1, 2015-Deadline for CFWC Convention Ads to Valerie Barnes. Click here for size information. Clubs are encouraged to purchase an ad.
April 10, 2015- Deadline for PALOMAR DISTRICT Craft & Fine Arts Winners List (Pre-registration Form) to CFWC Craft Chairman, Sheila Kutkus
April 15, 2015- Deadline for Palomar Convention Registration to Barbara Lerma. Click here for distconvflyer_15
April 15, 2015- Deadline (extended) for Club Bulletins (Local Organization/Project and/or Speaker Contact Information) to Linda Bridges
- Woman’s Club of Oceanside- WHRS & California Landmarks
- Valley Center Women’s Club- Legislation & Public Policy
- The Woman’s Club of Vista, GFWC- Communications & Public Relations
- Poway Woman’s Club- Public Issues Department
- San Dieguito Woman’s Club- Conservation Department
April 18, 2015- San Diego District Convention
April 29, 2015- “Palomar District-Where the Fiesta Begins!”- Convention & Art Festival
- Location: Cocina del Charro Restaurant, Escondido
- Convention Time: TBD
- Art Display- Entries delivered to site- time TBD
What to bring:
- Club Information Forms (Data Blanks) & Club Rosters. Click here for forms and instructions to complete the forms.
- Art & Craft Entries (only those entries that have been judged on Feb 23, 2015)
Click on the link below to see the most current Telescope E-news.
OUR AREA CLUBS
There are 12 clubs in the North San Diego County Area. Club addresses or links to available websites for each club are listed under “The Palomar District Area Clubs“. We hope you will contact the club serving your area to see what their volunteer opportunities are. Click here for upcoming CLUB events.
The GFWC California Federation of Women’s Clubs is part of an International Community Service Organization which provides education, training and interaction opportunities for volunteers who are committed to individual growth and community improvement to enrich the quality of life throughout California and the world.
THE GOAL OF THE PALOMAR DISTRICT IS TO
UNITE – We offer several opportunities for our members to share ideas at meetings, fundraisers and our annual convention, and through our Club Newsletters.
PROMOTE – GFWC and CFWC endorsed Community Service Projects and membership recruit/retain/orientation ideas. (Attend CFWC Area D Membership Conference – October/November)
OFFER TRAINING -
Members in Club management
- CFWC Year-end Report Completion
RECOGNIZE – Accomplishments of our members at the annual Arts Festival/District Convention (April) and CFWC Convention (May)