Theme: TEAMWORK-Pitch In, Have Fun &
Whistle While You Work!
Focus: Support the Military
February 4, 2015- Art Easel Fund Campaign Launched!
February 26-28, 2015- CFWC Board Meeting- Crowne Plaza, Sacramento
- Deadline for Palomar District Convention Program Ad to Valerie Barnes (Volunteer=Rosalia Zamora)
February 27, 2015- Palomar Writing Contest Winners to CFWC Chairman, Elaine Raines
March 19, 2015- Deadline for Palomar Mini LEADS (Leadership) Seminar to Linda Bridges.
March 26, 2015- Palomar Mini LEADS Seminar (Oceanside Clubhouse) & Palomar Executive Board Meeting (short and sweet)
- The Palomar Executive Board invites ALL Palomar Members to attend the Palomar Mini LEADS (Leadership) Seminar presented by the CFWC Leadership TEAM (Pam Ament, CFWC Leadership Chairman). Click here for a sneak peak on what to expect at Palomar LEADS Seminar- March 26, 2015
- Time: 8:30 AM- Oceanside Fundraiser (hostess club); 9:00 Registration & Morning Goodies
- Program- 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- Palomar Executive Board Meeting- 12:30 PM to 1 PM +/- (Palomar Elected Officers, Club Presidents and Convention/Art Display Chairmen)
- Where: Oceanside Woman’s Club (clubhouse) 1606 Missouri Ave., Oceanside
- Registration Deadline: Thursday, March 19th. NOTE: No cost for the event, but you MUST pre-register for the event in order to receive the handouts.
Click on the link below to see the most current Telescope E-news.
OUR AREA CLUBS
There are 12 clubs in the North San Diego County Area. Club addresses or links to available websites for each club are listed under “The Palomar District Area Clubs“. We hope you will contact the club serving your area to see what their volunteer opportunities are. Click here for upcoming CLUB events.
The GFWC California Federation of Women’s Clubs is part of an International Community Service Organization which provides education, training and interaction opportunities for volunteers who are committed to individual growth and community improvement to enrich the quality of life throughout California and the world.
THE GOAL OF THE PALOMAR DISTRICT IS TO
UNITE – We offer several opportunities for our members to share ideas at meetings, fundraisers and our annual convention, and through our Club Newsletters.
PROMOTE – GFWC and CFWC endorsed Community Service Projects and membership recruit/retain/orientation ideas. (Attend CFWC Area D Membership Conference – October/November)
OFFER TRAINING -
Members in Club management
- CFWC Year-end Report Completion
RECOGNIZE – Accomplishments of our members at the annual Arts Festival/District Convention (April) and CFWC Convention (May)