“Step Up, Step Out of Your Comfort Zone, and Step Into Leadership”
Focus- Women’s and Children’s Health Issues
SIGN UP for GFWC Legislative Alerts– Click here
SIGN UP for CFWC “QuickBytes” E-news– Click here
SIGN UP for GFWC “News and Notes” E-news– Click here
January 16, 2018
- Deadline for Reservations- Palomar District Board of Directors Meeting- January 23rd. Click here for forms and more information.
- UPDATE for 2018 Photo Contest- No need to send in your Pre-registraton form to Debbie B. by January 16th- just include Pre-registration form with your entry delivery at the January 23rd Palomar Board of Directors meeting in Carlsbad.
January 23, 2018- Palomar Board of Directors Meeting (Carlsbad)
- Reports Due, Writing and Photo Contest Entries Due
- Pick up Report Judging Packets
January 31, 2018 Deadline for CFWC Board Meeting ROOMS
February 1, 2018- Deadline for “Star” Recruitment Contest. . Click here for form.
February 2, 2018- Deadline for CFWC Board Meeting MEALS
February 5, 2018- Deadline for Report Judging Results to Palomar District Dean (Vicky)
February 14, 2018- Palomar Dean’s deadline for reports to CFWC
February 15-18, 2018- CFWC Winter Board (McClellan, CA)
- CFWC Board- Feb 15-18 2018-McClellen CA (CALL)
- Community Improvement Contest entry deadline- CFWC Chairman, Shari Meyers
February 20, 2018
- Pre-registration deadline for Fine Arts Contest (Joye)
- Pre-registration deadline for Crafts Contest (Bev)
- Registration Deadline for Art Festival Brunch
February 27, 2018- Palomar Art Festival & Arts/Crafts Judging in Poway
Click on the link below to see the most current Telescope E-news.
OUR AREA CLUBS
There are 11 clubs in the North San Diego County Area. Club addresses or links to available websites for each club are listed under “The Palomar District Area Clubs“. We hope you will contact the club serving your area to see what their volunteer opportunities are. Click here for upcoming CLUB events.
The GFWC California Federation of Women’s Clubs is part of an International Community Service Organization which provides education, training and interaction opportunities for volunteers who are committed to individual growth and community improvement to enrich the quality of life throughout California and the world.
THE GOAL OF THE PALOMAR DISTRICT IS TO
UNITE – We offer several opportunities for our members to share ideas at meetings, fundraisers and our annual convention, and through our Club Newsletters.
PROMOTE – GFWC and CFWC endorsed Community Service Projects and membership recruit/retain/orientation ideas. (Attend CFWC Area D Membership Conference – October/November)
OFFER TRAINING IN CLUB MANAGEMENT-
- CFWC Year-end Report Completion
RECOGNIZE – Accomplishments of our members at the annual Arts Festival (February) District Convention (April) and CFWC Convention (May)