“Step Up, Step Out of Your Comfort Zone, and Step Into Leadership”
Focus- Women’s and Children’s Health Issues
SIGN UP for GFWC Legislative Alerts– Click here
SIGN UP for CFWC “QuickBytes” E-news– Click here
SIGN UP for GFWC “News and Notes” E-news– Click here
September 20, 2016– Registration deadline for Palomar District Board of Directors Meeting
- Click here for more information on the September 27th meeting
September 22-24, 2016- CFWC Fall Board Meeting (Bakersfield)
September 27, 2016- Palomar District Board of Directors Meeting (Julian)
- Click here for more information on September 27th meeting
October 1, 2016
October 10, 2016- Deadline for AREA D registration (La Mesa). Click here for more information.
October 22, 2016- AREA D Conference (La Mesa). Click here for more information.
October 31, 2016- Registration deadline for Palomar Fundraiser “Sinister Sleepover”. Click here for more information.
November 1, 2016
November 5, 2016- Palomar District Fundraiser and Luncheon “Sinister Sleepover” Mystery Play at Fallbrook clubhouse. Click here for more information.
November 12, 2016– Palomar District Reporting Workshop (Oceanside)
- Click here for more information on the Reporting Workshop
December 1, 2016
- GFWC Recruitment Campaign Quarterly Deadline- Send the name of the recruiter and the names and contact information of the active, dues-paying new members to Pam Ament, CFWC 2nd Vice President of Membership. Click here for forms and information.
- CFWC New-Late Paying Member DUES-2016-18 (Form)- remit to Palomar District Treasurer
- LEADS application due to Myrna Binford
Click on the link below to see the most current Telescope E-news.
OUR AREA CLUBS
There are 12 clubs in the North San Diego County Area. Club addresses or links to available websites for each club are listed under “The Palomar District Area Clubs“. We hope you will contact the club serving your area to see what their volunteer opportunities are. Click here for upcoming CLUB events.
The GFWC California Federation of Women’s Clubs is part of an International Community Service Organization which provides education, training and interaction opportunities for volunteers who are committed to individual growth and community improvement to enrich the quality of life throughout California and the world.
THE GOAL OF THE PALOMAR DISTRICT IS TO
UNITE – We offer several opportunities for our members to share ideas at meetings, fundraisers and our annual convention, and through our Club Newsletters.
PROMOTE – GFWC and CFWC endorsed Community Service Projects and membership recruit/retain/orientation ideas. (Attend CFWC Area D Membership Conference – October/November)
OFFER TRAINING IN CLUB MANAGEMENT-
- CFWC Year-end Report Completion
RECOGNIZE – Accomplishments of our members at the annual Arts Festival/District Convention (April) and CFWC Convention (May)